memories that i cherish…. somehow classified but not necessarily in any particular order:
- elementary graduation … hehehehe
- afternoons when i got to climb guava trees before going back to school
- bicycle ride with ramel and job (+), my two elementary friends… job’s father used to bring the three of us to school in a single bike
- when i won in the district religion quiz bee back in the second grade
- hehehe… also in the science quiz bee when i was in grade six 😉
- i got to be an escort in the coronation of the queen, who happens to be my cousin…. hahaha!
- when i throw my crush’s tsinelas (flip-flops) to the roof because she doesn’t like me to be her escort
- winning in the RSSPC… read: editorial wiritng FILIPINO! =p
- dancing our way to become regional champions in the folk dance
- the inspiration of Cherry Solas
- being class president in fourth year
- wearing long-sleeves shirt for the JS Prom during my junior year… bwahahaha!
- making of our Radio Drama program in Filipino class… writer/director, ehem! 😉
- JES president
- Jr. Philcoman Regiona president
- parangal … 2 CS certificates 😉
- lantern parade 1994
- Blue Jeans presentation… ehem!
- San Dionisio field trip in Nat Sci II
- Mambucal trip with friends
- Freedom at 18